What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A guide teaching you everything you need to get started with UFO hunting
- Teaching you everything you need to get professional photos, video and audio
- Giving you the right tools and the right mindset to capture UFOs on camera
- Teaching you how to get good results so people will believe you
- Showing you how to look professional and deliver good results
- Giving you a guide to capture UFO the right way
- Showing you how to research and be prepared
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. How to Capture Ufo scores 73.84/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://howtocaptureufo.com/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was USD25.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: howtocaptureufo.com you’ll also be taken through to howtocaptureufo.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)